Re: all CHAT-ers (offer to send paper)

Arne Raeithel (raeithel who-is-at informatik.uni-hamburg.de)
Fri, 3 May 1996 11:26:41 +0200

At 10:16 2.5.1996, Mike Cole wrote:
>Arne has a geneology in a paper written a few years ago that is
>useful. Perhaps, Arne, there is now a way to distribute it in coded
>form for those who are interested without taking too much of your
>time?

Thanks, Mike, for reminding us of that book chapter.=20

Bill Blanton already provided the reference:

Raeithel, A. (1991) Activity theory as a foundation for design.=20
In C. Floyd, H. Z=FCllighoven, R. Budde & R. Keil (Eds.) Software=20
development and reality construction (pp. 391-415). Berlin:
Springer-Verlag.

What I can send to people here on the list is the original version
of the chapter, together with an errata sheet for the printed version.
The original version is not only somewhat longer but also written
in my own special English, I am afraid. The book chapter has been edited
by a native speaker... The genealogy graph in the book has an added
node (W.V.O. Quine), otherwise the figures in the original versions
are error-free...

Those who are interested please indicate whether they want:
- a Macintosh self-extracting archive with two MS Word 5.1=20
docs (89 K)
or
- a zip-File (compressed but not self-extracting) with two
WinWord 7.0 docs (64 K)

Please use direct addressing to=20
either
raeithel who-is-at informatik.uni-hamburg.de (for Mac)
or
araei who-is-at rrz.uni-hamburg.de (for Win)
in order to spare the xmca bandwidth...

Arne.

Arne Raeithel
Privatdozent am Fachbereich Psychologie