Re: Foucault's Eurocentrism

smagor who-is-at aardvark.ucs.uoknor.edu
Thu, 25 Apr 96 07:02:38 -0500

At 12:15 PM 4/25/96 +0200, you wrote:

>Hoping that this reads more like an invitation,
>and not as a reprimand like the last try:
>
>Arne.

Arne, Jay and others: just a personal note of thanks for your commitment to
disagreeing sharply in a civil manner. As I recall, xlchc was going up in
flames at about this time last year because of the tone of the dispute.
This time around I feel stimulated by the debate rather than depressed.

Peter

Peter Smagorinsky
University of Oklahoma
College of Education
Department of Instructional Leadership and Academic Curriculum
820 Van Vleet Oval
Norman, OK 73019-0260
(405)325-3533
fax: (405)325-4061
smagor who-is-at aardvark.ucs.uoknor.edu
psmagorinsky who-is-at uoknor.edu