Re: Quack! Quack! Quack! (2)

KEN GOODMAN (kgoodman who-is-at CCIT.ARIZONA.EDU)
Wed, 17 Apr 1996 10:03:28 -0700 (MST)

Jim.
It may or may not surprise you that I agree with you on langue and parle.
Do you or Halliday have a reaction to the letter being circulated by 40
Mass linguists re reading and whole language?
Have you seen it?
Ken Goodman