Undeliverable Message

MS%FPP_BANYAN2%SERVERS who-is-at banyan2.psy.vu.nl
Sat, 30 Mar 1996 19:45:20 -0800 (PST)

Undeliverable Message Notification:
To: xmca-request who-is-at weber.ucsd.edu

To: xmca who-is-at weber.ucsd.edu
Subject: Re: Vygotsky conference abstracts

Message not delivered to recipients below. Press F1 for help with VNM
error codes.

VNM3043: WL Wardekker who-is-at PEDA@fpp

Date: Sat, 30 Mar 1996 18:21:06 -0800 (PST)
From: Katherine Brown <kbrown who-is-at weber.ucsd.edu>
To: xmca who-is-at weber.ucsd.edu

About lectures--I like to hear a good lecture and the challenge of
preparing one. In the age of the short attention span, and the
predifgeseted experience, I applaud the skill, empathy, and work
that goes into constructing a sustained argument, woven over the
course of an hour or so, and have had some of my own most enduring
thoughts about "someday being able to DO that", and do it well, in
the presence of masters of the format. Some of whom include people
omn this list.
Katherine Brown