Re: SC: Re: "the knowledge"

Jill Burton (jburton who-is-at oise.on.ca)
Wed, 13 Mar 1996 17:24:19 -0500 (EST)

This is rather like picking up fag ends, but coming into 'the knowledge'
reminds me of the play with Nigel Hawthorne on the knowledge and London
taxidrivers, and, more recently, the Martin Amis novel, 'The Information'.

JILL BURTON