query

Mike Cole (mcole who-is-at weber.ucsd.edu)
Thu, 22 Feb 1996 10:03:08 -0800 (PST)

This interesting query from Bob Calfee seems to need the distributed
expertise of XMCA. No exmaples come readily to my mind, but that could
be sclerosis.
STANFORD UNIVERSITY
STANFORD, CA 94305-3096
415-723-8698/FAX 723-7578
BOB.CALFEE who-is-at FORSYTHE.STANFORD.EDU

SCHOOL OF EDUCATION February 6, 1996