Re: The List: The Sequel, Part Deux

psmagorinsky who-is-at uoknor.edu
Sun, 11 Feb 96 18:08:25 -0600

At 03:23 PM 2/11/96 -0500, you wrote:
Steve, thanks! Could you please post the name and address for this store?
I suspect they could do a lot of business from the discussion list.

The Vygotsky and Luria book was also published by Erlbaum, also a 1993
release, and available easily.

Peter

>Well Peter your wish is my command-I have been able to locate Yaroshevsky's
>book here in the US. It is a small paperback but as the saying goes good
>things come in small packages. There is Russian Import store near my home and
>they know my interest in Vygotsky very well. They have been able to bring
over
>a few copies of Yaroshevsky's text as well as Levitin's "One is not born a
>personality" both in English. In Russian I have access to copies (a few) to
>Vygotsky and Luria's 1993 edition of "Studies on the history of behaviour" and
>the 1995 Vygotsky edition of "Problems of Defectology". If you or anyone else
>is interested in getting a copy of any of these let me know asap and I could
>try to get them and bring them to Chicago.
>
> Steve
>
>Steven T. Hardy-Braz, Psy.S., NCSP
>School Psychologist

Peter Smagorinsky
University of Oklahoma
College of Education
Department of Instructional Leadership and Academic Curriculum
820 Van Vleet Oval
Norman, OK 73019-0260
(405)325-3533
fax: (405)325-4061
smagor who-is-at aardvark.ucs.uoknor.edu
psmagorinsky who-is-at uoknor.edu