Re: Jocks and Burnouts... and cultural studies

Angel M.Y. Lin (mylin who-is-at oise.on.ca)
Wed, 3 Jan 1996 07:53:18 -0500 (EST)

Thanks very much Robin!

You know what... :-) I have a pile of books next to me now, three of them
by Paul Willis, one by Paul Corrigan, one edited by Stuat Hall and
Tony Jefferson.... Well, the disseration student paying her
(hopefully not final) respect to all these wonderful writers! Paul
Willis is classic in the area of youth culture, isn't he? I like his
stuff, too; but find Jocks and Burnouts even more interesting... :-)
Somehow want to discuss with people about these studies... anybody know
of any discussion list that has an interest in youth cultures?

Angel