Nudist(Re: FW: FYI:FW: Field Note Software

Angel M.Y. Lin (mylin who-is-at oise.on.ca)
Tue, 5 Dec 1995 16:03:59 -0500 (EST)

Hi Eugene, I haven't used Nudist myself, but from what I've seen in their
demonstration, I think the major feature is it allows you to create a
hierarchy of categories (e.g., a tree-diagrams of concepts) easily and
shows you the statistics of the hierarchy of categories... you can get
their brochures and demo disk by writing to Learning Profiles Inc.
e-mail: kristen who-is-at omni.org
Angel
P.S. A friend of mine at OISE is a Nudist fan... but she's now in
Australia... I'll try to get her to contact you when she's back...
Angel