Re: navels

Angel M.Y. Lin (mylin who-is-at oise.on.ca)
Fri, 1 Dec 1995 12:39:26 -0500 (EST)

Hi, Peter, that's a very special metaphor! I haven't read the caring and=
=20
sharing book yet... should really do so... I don't know why some
scholars in our field (EFL/ESL) sometimes joke about the book.=F8=C4..=20
(in informal settings in conferences, for example)
Anyway, people can have many different views... given their different=20
experiences... though I cannot share some of their attitudes... Angel