CC

Timothy J. Lensmire (tjlensmi who-is-at artsci.wustl.edu)
Tue, 28 Nov 1995 08:22:08 -0600 (CST)

Dear Pete,

One of my graduate students is writing his dissertation on his teaching
at a community college--his name is Kamau Njroge, and he's writing about
his own (Freire-inspired) writing class--he certainly tries to make it
user friendly, and his students are older community college students. From
your message, it sounded like you were more interested in programs, but if you
are interested, I can pass along his address.

Tim Lensmire