Re: getting drowned... in my paper world :-(

Angel M.Y. Lin (mylin who-is-at oise.on.ca)
Thu, 19 Oct 1995 00:28:34 -0400 (EDT)

Yes, I wish I had an electronic library, too, instead of piles and piles
of papers... I shiver whenver I come to think of packing and sending my
stuff back to Hong Kong next year!

However, don't you find it more eye-straining to read stuff on the screen
than on paper? Maybe I don't have a good computer monitor screen??

Angel