SMILE: The ultimate challenge for Educational Reformer :-)

Margaret Benson 814-238-5277 (ENZ who-is-at PSUVM.PSU.EDU)
Sat, 23 Sep 1995 10:09:53 -0700

Hello everyone . . .

While going over the Chron of Higher Ed job listings I came across this.
As long as we are taking about Educational reform . . . anyone here
interested in taking on what would seem to be about as close to the
limiting extreme as one can get! :-)

Have a nice weekend!!

Edouard