Re: Gary Shank <P30GDS1 who-is-at MVS.CSO.NIU.EDU>

Angel M.Y. Lin (mylin who-is-at oise.on.ca)
Tue, 12 Sep 1995 10:52:18 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Gary!
I like your friendly interesting self-introduction!
I think you would find my dissertation supervisor, James Heap, a kindred
spirit as you two seem to share very similar intellectual interests...
There are some heated discussions on qualitative and quantitative research
methods in the most recent issue (July/August, 1995) of RRQ (Reading
Research Quarterly) and James has a short commentary there, and I think you may
find it interesting!
Cheers,
Angel