first names! yes! :-)

Angel M.Y. Lin (mylin who-is-at oise.on.ca)
Tue, 12 Sep 1995 10:42:57 -0400 (EDT)

Hello Mike and fellow xmca friends,

On Mon, 11 Sep 1995, Mike Cole wrote:

> FYI I am trained as an experimental (mathematical) psychologist. There is
> nothing wrong with positivist methods UNLESS they are totalized and, (blush)
> taken out of context. This topic is really worth pursuing. Thanks
> 4 gazillion for your info.
> mike

Yes, I agree! I always would like to take a pragmatic approach to these
things: that is whatever works and helps in a certain inquiry I will use,
whatever its "paradigmatic" roots! Am I "shamelessly eclectic"? :-?

> (ps, I am a native Californian and congenitally accepting of using first
> names, but correctable if anyone is offended. So, Angel, if you would rather
> be referred to more formally, or if others would, sing out and I will try
> to behave properly)

Yes, you're most welcome to call me Angel; all my friends and teachers
call me Angel :-)

Best!
Angel