[Xmca-l] Re: Vygotsky,Marx, & summer reading

Mike, and *XMCA readers around the world*,

Due to travel and work, this is the first opportunity I have had in the
past three weeks to respond to the request for a draft of my chapter (and
the last opportunity I'll have for about six weeks, insofar as I am about
to undergo cardiac surgery tomorrow morning to prevent a potential heart
attack). Because of the brief window of opportunity and the ease of
execution, I'm simply attaching a copy of the final manuscript I submitted.
(My inner speech: There! Another task accomplished!)

I look forward to catching up on the discussion topics that were generated
by my email, as well as the comments and reflections following the ISCAR
conference. It was a delight to participate and to meet many of you face to
face in Quebec!

Best wishes,
Peter

--