[Xmca-l] Re: Unit of Analysis

Yes, but I think, Martin, that the unit of analysis we need to aspire to is *visceral* and sensuous. There are "everyday" concepts which are utterly abstract and saturated with ideology and received knowledge. For example, Marx's concept of capital is buying-in-order-to-sell, which is not the "everyday" concept of capital at all, of course.

http://www.ethicalpolitics.org/ablunden/index.htm
https://andyblunden.academia.edu/research