[Xmca-l] Re: Our Broken Economy, in One Simple Chart - The New YorkTimes

or 14% single male households,
     14% single female households
     52% couples,

Andy :)

On 10/08/2017 11:49 PM, Martin John Packer wrote:
The page that Peg pointed to seems to support Larry’s data:

28% one person households
26% couple with children
26% couple without children
9% lone parent family
4% non-faily household of two pr more
4% other family household
3% multi-generational household

Martin

On Aug 9, 2017, at 9:17 AM, Lplarry <lpscholar2@gmail.com> wrote:

Peg,
My info came from a small local newspaper referencing the census.
Thanks for the clarification. I trust your figures.