[Xmca-l] 3 Psychology Faculty Positions in Chile

Dear colleagues,

We have three calls for faculty positions in our school. I would appreciate
if you could help us to disseminate these calls among possible candidates.
Areas are cognitive neuroscience, developmental psychology and a last one
whose specialization is open, but special consideration will be given to
candidates working on Cognitive Psychology, Emotions and/or Motivation, and
Developmental Psychology.

https://chroniclevitae.com/jobs/0000379354-01

https://chroniclevitae.com/jobs/0000379351-01

https://www.nature.com/naturejobs/science/jobs/617697-interdisciplinary-position-in-cognitive-neuroscience

Many thanks,

David

David Preiss, Ph.D.
Director
Escuela de Psicología
Pontificia Universidad Catolica de Chile
Av Vicuña Mackenna - 4860
7820436 Macul
Santiago, Chile