[Xmca-l] Research on School Space

Dear colleagues,

 We (the Polish team) are working on a project: How Can Space (especially school space)  Support Students and Teachers Creativity? How can we design the school classroom, furniture and tools to foster the processes of learning and development?

 We are looking for researchers who have conducted research on this topic in CHAT. I remember Prof. H. Daniels’ presentation about school buildings during the last ISCAR Congress in Sydney. However, I can’t find any additional information.

 I would be grateful if you could give me some suggestions.

Best regards
Beata Zamorska