[Xmca-l] Re: Fw: Fw:

Actually, the article by Aliasdair MacIntyre is also very good, and is relevant to James' question about the H in CHAT.

On 29/06/2017 8:15 PM, Andy Blunden wrote:
Thanks Haydi! I can open the book in DjVU fine, but perhaps for the others you could send around 2 PDFs, one each ofr Taylor and Pippin?

On 29/06/2017 7:27 PM, ‪Haydi Zulfei‬ ‪ wrote:
Dear all,I have it both in acrobat reader format and originally as djvu format. They both work for me but I don't know what's wrong with others' computers. I can also think that what's wrong is with my own computer. However , I again send the original djvu version which size is 3.43 MB. If someone is to put it to some use and if there's any worry as to the copyright problem , one can split it so that pages 22 to 79 are obtained containing three articles two of which are mentioned by Andy.Best Haydi

      ----- Forwarded Message -----
  From: James Ma <jamesma320@gmail.com>
  To: Haydi Zulfei <haydizulfei@rocketmail.com>
  Sent: Thursday, 29 June 2017, 11:58:38
  Subject: Re: Fw:
Hi Haydi, unfortunately I still can't open it. Please could you send it to xmca-l@mailman.ucsd.edu
Many thanks, James
______________________________ _______James Ma https://oxford.academia.edu/ JamesMa

On 28 June 2017 at 21:17, <haydizulfei@rocketmail.com> wrote:

Dear James,I converted the djvu version of the book into pdf but it exceeded 25 megabyte . I tried other ways but apparently I didn't succeed. Now this is the original djvu version. I hope it can reach you so that you can convert it there your selves. I like to hear you about the solution.Best wishesHaydi