[Xmca-l] Re: xmca new discussion started

Hi Alfredo,

I’ve always thought that EM deals very well with change, because it does not treat stasis as the norm. EM is the study of the methods that people (actants) employ to create and sustain order, various kinds of order. Creating and sustaining order always requires change.

Martin