[Xmca-l] fact and fake

The Washington Post has a series of interviews with people attending Trump's rally where they were the first to learn of the Swedish terrorist attack in Trump's imagination, planted there by FOX News. The faith of these Trump loyalists seems unshakeable, though the resignation of Flynn was causing a little difficulty, but I wouldn't put it more strongly. It was still the fault of the "mainstream media".

Is there no point beyond which Trump can step where fact and fake can be distinguished from trust and favour? In the discussion we had around his Inauguration Day speech I suggested it would be people getting ill and discovering that they had lost the coverage they had under ObamaCare.

I would be interested in hearing early anecdotes of people who are Trumpistas up till now but who change their mind and what it is which does the trick. It seems almost like we have to discover a hole in political space-time to escape this black hole!