[Xmca-l] FW: my new book on Vygotsky

Of possible interest:

From: Stetsenko, Anna [mailto:AStetsenko@gc.cuny.edu]

Hi Peter, attached is my chapter's final version which will soon appear in RRE. Since you reviewed it, I want to share the final "fruits."​

And - I also want to share about my new book where I expand Vygotsky's approach including through drawing more links to critical pedagogy, among other shifts in perspective- the flyer with book description and a discount is attached. Please share with others who might be interested. I would love to hear about your new works.

 Also, the first chapter is available at my site at http://www.academia.edu<http://www.academia.edu/> or at Cambridge University Press:

http://assets.cambridge.org/97805218/65586/excerpt/9780521865586_excerpt.pdf​;

best regards,

Anna