[Xmca-l] Re: Fate of a Man

Are you going to contribute, Beth? I see your friend Christoper Schuck has made a very good contribution!

I know this aspect of perezhivanie is outside your focus, but imagine how our understanding of concepts would be if Vygotsky had died before 1930 and we only had his comments on Leonid Sakharov's block experiments and didn't have chapters 6 and 7 of Thinking and Speech? And we'd be in a bit of a pickle if it were the other way around, actually.