[Xmca-l] Fate of a Man

"Fate of a Man" is a 1959 Soviet film adaptation of the novel by Mikhail Sholokhov. It is 97 minutes and you can watch the full movie on line, as I just did ... my eyes have just cleared enough to be able to send this message.

What about it if people who have contributed to this discussion on /perezhivanie /could watch the movie and tell us if the movie illustrates some of the ideas they have about the meaning of /perezhi//vanie/? It certainly tells of some experiences that Russians have undergone.

andy