[Xmca-l] request for pdf

Dear all,

Does anybody on this list have a digital copy of  Using the tool-kit of discourse in the activity of learning and teaching<http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1207/s15327884mca0302_2>, by Gordon Wells. This piece was published in Mind Culture, and Activity in 1996. I have been unable to download it from my Univserity's library, since it only allows access to articles published from 1997. I would appreciate if you could send a copy.

best,

JOSE DAVID HERAZO

Universidad de Córdoba, Colombia