[Xmca-l] Call for Papers: Society for Qualitative Inquiry in Psychology 2017 Conference

Dear Colleagues,

Attached please find the Call for Papers for the 2017 Conference of the
Society for Qualitative Inquiry in Psychology (SQIP), to be held May 24th
and 25th at Fordham University's Lincoln Center campus in New York City. We
are looking forward to a very exciting event. At this time we are inviting
proposals for:

- Symposia consisting of 3 - 5 papers on a particular topic

- Individual papers which we will group into symposia

- Posters for our poster session(s)

For those who are interested in putting together an organized symposium,
you can post ideas on the Conference Discussion Forum on the SQIP blog:

http://qualpsy.org/events/2017-conference/2017-interest-forum/

We hope to see you in May!

Best,

Elizabeth