[Xmca-l] That other political crisis

Having worked until time was up, I have had time to go back and read some
of what has been discussed.

The outcome of the election is there for all to consider and experience in
the weeks and months ahead.

I attach an article for those who do not (like me) know much about the
current political crisis in South Korea. David will correct the errors in
it i am confident, and it appears to give at least a hint of the turmoil in
that part of the world.

it can be found here, last time i looked  http://www.nytimes.com/2016/
11/06/world/asia/south-koreans-ashamed-over-les-secretive-adviser.html

FYI

mike