[Xmca-l] Privacy guidelines

I just realized I named the academic institution of a member who does
*not *specifically
have a link to their personal website on XMCA; this was an oversight on my
part. If this constitutes a major violation of privacy, I'm so sorry!!

Is there any formal code when it comes to mentioning details,
confidentiality, etc., that I should be aware of? I always assumed that
nothing posted on this list can be repeated elsewhere, but since it's
public maybe that's not true?

Just wondering about the rules for privacy and confidentiality. Again, I
apologize if I erred.

Chris