[Xmca-l] Re: The genesis of gender(ed) expectations: demand, production, and reproduction (and reversibility)

David,

That is not my idea. I was *not* suggesting a discourse analysis of Dilemmas of Gendered Discourse at XMCA* at ALL. In fact quite the opposite. Where in the world did I say that, and why are you attributing that to me?

I don't understand what you didn't understand.

I said how about we compare and contrast in this thread, as a thought sculpture (not embark in some sort of statistical analyses), what the differences are between non-gendered discourse, and gendered discourse. But first focusing upon non-gendered discourse. I don't think that means we should talk about Math, either, or logic!

It sort of feels like you just graffiti'd my thread, I'm sorry to say. So if that is the intent, I don't know how that is supposed to work here.

Thanks?

Kind regards,

Annalisa