[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Xmca-l] faculty position
- To: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <email@example.com>
- Subject: [Xmca-l] faculty position
- From: "Stone, Lynda" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2016 21:29:23 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Authentication-results: spf=pass (sender IP is 220.127.116.11) smtp.mailfrom=skymail.csus.edu; mailman.ucsd.edu; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none; mailman.ucsd.edu; dmarc=bestguesspass action=none header.from=skymail.csus.edu;
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mysacstate.onmicrosoft.com; s=selector1-skymail-csus-edu; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version; bh=YsZZNghD8eDyRbXoYaXmxrlMS307rURQSHOaNi8vSOU=; b=nXd26RAOHwKbBdsZ75yN6EOrGSeIz7iv86zjCBcFFiXRJy9r43shBZJH7eTrZReO3IUj9oO351iuPmfx9ct6E8WHufpzYyVIs6FnJXpmnjtaBewJOx63J5cWOuGaXpbw/+drgV4sDQBIvZJZglxPfvFNIEy8Tgtio8zaT8dSBOI=
- List-archive: <https://mailman.ucsd.edu/mailman/private/xmca-l>
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=help>
- List-id: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <xmca-l.mailman.ucsd.edu>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-subscribe: <https://mailman.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca-l>, <mailto:email@example.com?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <https://mailman.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca-l>, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=unsubscribe>
- Reply-to: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <email@example.com>
- Sender: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99
- Thread-index: AQHSKk/cx7Kh1dSLKkuUd6BcAbpEqA==
- Thread-topic: faculty position
There is a faculty position with a focus qualitative research and
a preference for someone with a strong back ground in
cultural-historical theories of human development—so
hope you can share this with interested colleagues or students—
Tenure-track position at CSU Sacramento with a focus on
qualitative research methods
- An earned doctoral degree in Child/Human Development, Applied Developmental
Psychology, Developmental Psychology, Developmental Science, Education, and
Psychology, or an equivalent program. ABD candidates will be considered. If ABD,
candidates will be required to complete the doctorate by August, 2017.
- Applicants should possess a specialization in qualitative research methods with a strong
emphasis in developmental theory as demonstrated in their teaching, research or
- Candidates must demonstrate knowledge of, and professional and/or research experience
with children, adolescents, students and/or families from diverse backgrounds.
- Candidates with a specialization in sociocultural developmental theory.
- Demonstrated experience and effectiveness in college level, undergraduate, and/or graduate
level teaching in the area of qualitative research methods.
- A clearly defined program of school- and/or community-based qualitative research and
publication, or demonstrated potential for establishing such a record.
- The Child Development Program faculty further values leadership potential, interpersonal
skills, and the ability to work with students from diverse backgrounds.
The position is tenure-track and will be at the Assistant Professor rank beginning with the Fall 2017 semester. Salary is dependent upon qualifications and professional/research experience.
Review of applications will begin December 1, 2016 and the position will remain open until filled.
Lynda Stone, Ph.D.
CSUS/UC-Links Program Director