[Xmca-l] Re: Chapter 7 of Tätigkeit, Bewußtsein, Persönlichkeit (1982)

https://www.marxists.org/russkij/leontiev/1975/dyeatyelnost/index.htm

On 27/08/2016 1:39 AM, mike cole wrote:
Jaako/Andy--

Seems like we should be able to access the Russian so that we do not have
more games of  translations of translations.

Who has a Russian copy of the book so we can get that chapter??

mike

On Fri, Aug 26, 2016 at 8:31 AM, Jaakko Hilppö <jaakko.hilppo@helsinki.fi>