[Xmca-l] Re: Chapter 7 of Tätigkeit, Bewußtsein, Persönlichkeit (1982)

https://www.marxists.org/archive/leontev/works/1978/index.htm

On 27/08/2016 1:22 AM, Jaakko Hilppö wrote:
Dear fellow list members,

I’m looking for an english translation (swedish and finnish will do too :) of the 1982 german version of Leont’ev’s Activity, consciousness, personality, more specifically its chapter 7 (Anhang – Psychologische Fragen der Bewußtheit des Lernprozesses) which is not included in the 1978 english translation of the book.

Does such a translation excist or do I need to brush up my german?

Thanks for any leads on the matter!
Jake :)

Jaakko Hilppö
jaakko.hilppo@northwestern.edu  <mailto:jaakko.hilppo@northwestern.edu>