[Xmca-l] Assistant/Associate Professor Position in Transforming Special Education at UC San Diego

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

The Department of Education Studies at UC San Diego is excited to announce a new faculty position in Transforming Special Education. We are looking for a colleague at the tenure-track (Assistant Professor) or tenured (Associate Professor) level. The position is described at: http://tinyurl.com/eds-tse-search <http://tinyurl.com/eds-tse-search>

Please forward this position announcement to anyone that you think might be interested. This is an important area of education and we appreciate your support and interest in our search.

Thanks,
Jim Levin