[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Xmca-l] Re: Fwd: [COGDEVSOC] Asst Prof in Human Development & Women's Studies (Research Methods)
- To: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: [Xmca-l] Re: Fwd: [COGDEVSOC] Asst Prof in Human Development & Women's Studies (Research Methods)
- From: Wendy Maples <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2016 09:05:22 +0100
- In-reply-to: <CAHCnM0BmQnz7bQs_eo=yMBfOA4PgcGFGKwgdH96Uwk9pDbfFeQ@mail.gmail.com>
- List-archive: <https://mailman.ucsd.edu/mailman/private/xmca-l>
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=help>
- List-id: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <xmca-l.mailman.ucsd.edu>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-subscribe: <https://mailman.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca-l>, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <https://mailman.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca-l>, <mailto:email@example.com?subject=unsubscribe>
- References: <CAEwQAC7Pm5aG0YVOVO9Xz9xn6-HHvLEjUo8803GT1vejLY6c9Q@mail.gmail.com>, <CAHCnM0BmQnz7bQs_eo=yMBfOA4PgcGFGKwgdH96Uwk9pDbfFeQ@mail.gmail.com>
- Reply-to: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: <email@example.com>
What a brilliant post. Not for me, I'm afraid, but thanks for the notice. Will pass this on to medical anthropology friend though.Best wishes,W
> From: firstname.lastname@example.org
> Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2016 15:43:13 -0700
> To: email@example.com
> Subject: [Xmca-l] Fwd: [COGDEVSOC] Asst Prof in Human Development & Women's Studies (Research Methods)
> A job for the right person.
> Greetings colleagues,
> We invite applicants for the position below.
> Assistant Professor of Human Development and Women's Studies (Research
> The Department of Human Development & Women's Studies at the University of
> California, East Bay promotes the interdisciplinary study of human
> development over the life course and serves approximately 400 ethnically
> and economically diverse majors per year in the beautiful San Francisco Bay
> Our successful tenure-track candidate will teach coursework in research
> using both qualitative and quantitative methods as well as a breadth of
> other innovative research designs, and will teach in other areas as
> assigned by the Department Chair. The successful candidate will also
> collaborate with our faculty to strengthen and develop the Department’s
> upper-division research courses, senior-level research projects, and other
> special initiatives. Candidates with a record of achievement in the areas
> of qualitative and quantitative methods are preferred. Candidates with
> expertise in the areas of early childhood, childhood, adolescent, adult, or
> gerontological development, and/or gender and development are preferred.
> Candidates with successful teaching and mentoring experience at the
> university level are preferred.
> Rank is Assistant Professor. Salary is dependent upon educational
> preparation and experience. The position starts fall 2017 and is subject to
> budgetary authorization. Phd, MD, or foreign equivalent degree required.
> ABD candidates must have earned doctorate at time of appointment.
> Applicants who represent a range of diversity, including race/ethnicity,
> religion, gender identity, ability, age, and sexual orientation, are
> strongly encouraged to apply.
> Application Deadline: October 15, 2016. Please submit a letter of
> application, which addresses the qualifications noted in the position
> announcement; a complete and current vita; a transcript demonstrating
> receipt of terminal degree (or degree progress for ABD candidates); two
> sample syllabi, two writing samples, and a list of names and contact
> information for three recommenders, at: https://apply.interfolio.com/35233
> More information about the campus and position is also available there.
> Christina Chin-Newman, Ph.D.
> Associate Professor, Department of Human Development and Women's Studies
> Co-Director, Exploring LAND (Learning, Ability, and Neurological Diversity)
> Director, Arts, Creativity & Education (ACE) Lab
> California State University, East Bay
> 25800 Carlos Bee Blvd.
> Hayward, CA 94542
> Office: MI 3063
> (510) 885-4570
> To post to the CDS listserv, send your message to:
> (If you belong to the listserv and have not included any large attachments,
> your message
> will be posted without moderation--so be careful!)
> To subscribe or unsubscribe from the listserv, visit:
> It is the dilemma of psychology to deal as a natural science with an object
> that creates history. Ernst Boesch