[Xmca-l] Re: Identity through "experiential texts": Poems and Worksof Art??

I have enjoyed this subject line very much, googling a lot of connections. Larry’s oxcart took me to:

http://www.sgiquarterly.org/buddhism2013oct-1.html <http://www.sgiquarterly.org/buddhism2013oct-1.html>

Something else I read from the NYTImes seems connected to me, since it speaks to why anyone might want to be a teacher:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/24/upshot/first-rule-of-the-job-hunt-find-something-you-love-to-do.html?action=click&contentCollection=U.S.&module=Trending&version=Full&region=Marginalia&pgtype=article <http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/24/upshot/first-rule-of-the-job-hunt-find-something-you-love-to-do.html?action=click&contentCollection=U.S.&module=Trending&version=Full&region=Marginalia&pgtype=article>

Henry