[Xmca-l] Re: Request: Chandler article

Voici, anew and attached, the Chandler article!

      From: Lplarry <lpscholar2@gmail.com>
 To: Martin John Packer <mpacker@uniandes.edu.co>; "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <xmca-l@mailman.ucsd.edu>
 Sent: Monday, July 11, 2016 2:11 PM
 Subject: [Xmca-l] Re: Request: Chandler article

Thanks, Francoise for posting the Chandler article. I do not seem to have access to the article so could you repost it. I want to see how Chandler extends Paul Turners reading of Piaget through figurative symbolic thought
These papers were written years ago but seem relevant to our current discussion on the semiotic stance/position becoming dis/positions.
For example James Ma’s multimodal focus on the relation of words and pictures creating a bond between mother and child.
This semiotic stance may extend into *becoming* dispositions that exemplify a persons character.

Sent from my Windows 10 phone