[Xmca-l] Re: Appeal for help

Would there also be a global or international (form) of ethis? If so, would it be in itself unethical?

James
________________________________
From: xmca-l-bounces@mailman.ucsd.edu <xmca-l-bounces@mailman.ucsd.edu> on behalf of Lplarry <lpscholar2@gmail.com>
Sent: 08 July 2016 06:38:02
To: Christopher Schuck; eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity
Subject: [Xmca-l] Re: Appeal for help

My reading of Kockleman’s “The Semiotic Stance” would suggest ethics can be approached as a (quality) of ethics, an existential (instance) of ethics, and a general (type) of ethics.

The relations concerning ethics including  quality (of) – instance (of) - and type (of) -  ethics are intimately interweaving strands or aspects of ethics as ethics appear within our horizons of meaningful understanding

Sent from my Windows 10 phone

From: Christopher Schuck