[Xmca-l] Re: Appeal for help

I don't really understand the question, Annalisa. Ethics is the study of human activity in terms of its practical norms, that is all.

On 7/07/2016 2:25 PM, Annalisa Aguilar wrote:

Then to you, Andy, ethics is a relative enterprise, I gather. Not an ideal good.

Nice extension of the metaphor of reflection.

Don't you mean though, regarding utilitarianism, it's a justification for economic science? If utility is indeed a mirror, it's more like a hall of mirrors, rather than a single one: full of multiple angles, crazy distortions and Orson Wells running about muttering "Rosebud."

If so, I would agree with that conception of utility...which is also quite distributed.

Kind regards,

Annalisa