[Xmca-l] Re: Appeal for help

Such a rich collection of connections, Christopher! Thank you. A lot of following up to do. !

"Project" for me is very deep notwithstanding being always developing. Yes, flowering as well as degenerating is of interest, and the Wire episode is certainly illustrative. I think possibly that growing scepticism about the notion of character may be positive for my approach. ""strong relational ontology" movement within theoretical psych applies Aristotlean virtue ethics in the context of community and shared obligation" almost sums up my project, so I'll definitely follow up this group.

The project is all about how to make a better world, Christopher. I am already locked in with a collaborator at this stage, but I wouldn't rule it out in the future given the evidence of your interests in this message.

Thank you!