[Xmca-l] Re: Appeal for help

This is taking us into questions I didn't want to get involved in on this list, Rob. But "who decides?" is not a relevant question really. We are not issuing scores. In the fullness of time, who exercised good moral judgment and who failed to may become clear. But maybe it won't. There is no "criterion", otherwise we wouldn't have a virtue ethics, we'd have a consequentialist ethics, and the thing is that we never actually know the consequences of what we are about to do.