[Xmca-l] Re: Vygotsky.Peirce.Mediation

Goodness, I will really have to work harder to make my meaning clear, I was trying to say that in the tradition running through Hegel and Marx that Vygotsky was *not* a dualist.

I'm not sure which document captures the discussion Mike was talking of but try this:
http://lchc.ucsd.edu/Histarch/LAEMDI.PDF