[Xmca-l] Re: Sad news-- Jerry Bruner has died

Some years ago I found the full video on the internet, and I went through excising the Spanish to produce this speech in English. Alas, I don't seem to have a copy of the full video and I can't see it on the internet anyway, so I have no further information on it, Mike.