[Xmca-l] Reinventing Teacher Education series flyer

Dear Friends, I’m attaching a flier for a book series, Reinventing Teacher Education, for which I serve as one of four series editors. We hope to recruit proposals from all around the globe from those who have book projects that meet the series goals. Please consider this possibility for yourself, and of course feel free to share this flier widely. Thx,p