[Xmca-l] Re: Fwd: Re: Article for Discussion

The many points raised in this discussion are certainly different than those raised among community psychologists. That's a good thing! They expand my thinking as I consider other perspectives.

I am particularly interested in learning about how your perspectives on context, or which comes first context or text, would have changed any of the community interventions we presented in our article. Would you have done anything differently in any one of them? Or perhaps interpreted our outcomes differently?

Cliff