[Xmca-l] Community Psychology

Alfredo's comments sent me looking for background material on the CC side
of Roland and Cliff's article.

There is an article by Seymour as part of a special issue of MCA a while
ago. It seems not to have attraced the notice it deserves.Attached.
Also attached is a recent summary of Community Psychology and Intervention
research which seemed like promising background and perhaps a source of
additional ideas, since intervention is what so many us do professionally.

Myself, I have been thinking about why Roland and Cliff identified
secondary intersubjectivity as a key common principle.

It is the dilemma of psychology to deal as a natural science with an object
that creates history. Ernst Boesch