[Xmca-l] Google discovers John Dewey

I started reading this New York Times article because I thought it might be interesting.  I ended up thinking it was hilarious,

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/28/magazine/what-google-learned-from-its-quest-to-build-the-perfect-team.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=photo-spot-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

Exploring how groups work best together they spent years and millions and millions of dollars on research and of course BIG DATA to discover exactly what John Dewey said about how groups work (and don't work) together in Democracy and Education.  The great geniuses discovered John Dewey.  Of course it might have been cheaper to simply go to a used book store and put down five dollars for a worn copy of the book.  You just have to shake your head.

Michael