[Xmca-l] Re: Collective moments and perezhivanie - the Bowie phenomenon

er - "quite" not "which appropriate." :)
On 14/01/2016 2:17 PM, Andy Blunden wrote:
Very interesting questions, Sue.
* browse around research on the impact of the death of Princess Dianna Spencer. In my experience it had an even greater emotional impact globally. * Check out the work of Alain Badiou on the Event - not stuff I like, but there is a lot of discussion around it. * I think the idea of such moments and the period of their "overcoming" being instances of collective perezhivanie is which appropriate. I don't know of anyone looking at just this angle though.