[Xmca-l] Re: Volkelt's diagram (LSV's HMF Vol 4)

My German is not good enough to decipher the usage in all these instances, David. Of course, Hegel uses the word "moment" in all its modes, and that includes "at that moment in the story." The paradigmatic usage is with Individual, Particular and Universal moments, which are not stages, etc., but as in the page Martin found for us, inseparable aspects. It is this meaning which I find is generally the most troubling for people.

I should not have said "Hegel does not use ..." Culpa mea. Hegel uses the word "moment" in all sorts of ways, yes.